Following a lawsuit and a New York Times exposé – published late last year and this January, respectively – Bruce Weber is once again the subject of a sexual misconduct lawsuit, filed Friday. This second lawsuit contains “strikingly similar allegations” to the first one writes Lisa Bloom, attorney for the plaintiffs, in a statement shared in a Diet Prada Instagram story.
Five male models are represented in the lawsuit, mostly living in America (though one lives in the Netherlands) and only identified by their initials. The models accuse Weber of using “breathing exercises” as an excuse to grope their genitals at shoots between 2008 and 2011, Vox reports.
Apparently Weber implied that he would give them more work and help their careers if they complied with his advances. K. B., a model featured prominently in a 2008 Abercrombie and Fitch shoot, alleges that Weber told him: “Just relax and you’ll go far in this industry.”
So far there has been no comment on the new suit from Weber. “We look forward to proving our clients’ cases at trial,” said Bloom, and urged witnesses to come forward to contact The Bloom Firm.