In the Dazed & Confused November issue, Daniel Radcliffe talks about the perks and pressures of being in the limelight at 21 years of age. Here we offer you exclusive and unseen images from the Serge Leblon and Robbie Spencer shoot, and Daniel explains what the Harry Potter cast have planned once the last Potter film has gone up in the cinemas:
“It’s a really important time for all of us in terms of showing that we’re serious and showing that we want to work and what we’re interested in.“ says Radcliffe about his new venture playing in Jane Goldman’s The Woman in Black. “It's about working with good directors, good writers and if you’ve got those two things, you really can’t go far wrong.
Before taking part in our shoot, and in homage to his favourite book 'The Master & Margarita', Radcliffe celebrated his 21st birthday in Moscow with two of his closest mates, escaping the throes of the papparazzi. However, he opens up about doing all the normal things a 21-year-old does and tells us how, besides writing poetry and preparing for a Broadway show, he’s listening to the likes of Regina Spektor, Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeroes, Band of Skulls, Tom Waits and TV On the Radio.
See the November Issue of Dazed & Confused for the full interview.
Photography Serge Leblon
Styling Robbie Spencer
Interview Rosamund Witcher
Hair Christian Eberhard at Jed Root
Make-up Lucia Pica at Management+Artists Organization using Chanel A/W 2010
Photographic Assistants Charlie Ryan and Ryan O'Tool
Styling Assistant Elizabeth Fraser-Bell
Make up Assistant Roberta Kearsey
1. Shirt by Duckie Brown; Scarf and jacket by J.W. Anderson
2. Jacket by Burberry Prorsum; Jeans by Topman
3. Turtle neck jumper by J Lindeberg; Jumper by Prada; jacket by Alexander McQueen
4. T-shirt by Sunspel; jumper by Paul Smith; Jacket and trousers by Lanvin
5. Jacket by Burberry Prorsum.
6. T-shirt by Burberry Prorsum; Jumper by Roberto Cavalli
7. Jacket, scarf and belt by J.W. Anderson; shirt and trousers by Duckie Brown; Socks by Etro; Shoes by Trussardi 1911
8. Feather jacket and belt by Ann Demeulemeester; t-shirt by Sunspel
9. Feather jacket by Ann Demeulemeester; t-shirt by Sunspel
10. Jumper and trousers by Prada; turtleneck by J. Lindeberg
11. T-shirt by Dolce & Gabbana
12. Denim shirt by Diesel; t-shirt by Sunspel
13. Jacket by Burberry Prorsum; t-shirt by The Only Son; Feathers by Ann Demeulemeester
14. All clothing by Alexander McQueen
Follow Robbie Spencer on Twitter here @RobbieSpencer