1. The amazing mirrored headpieces in the Junya Watanabe show.
2. The beautiful geisha/sumo inspired hair at Haider Ackermann by the amazing Eugene Souleiman.
3. The Jean Paul Gaultier show. The whole thing was genius, with models dressed up as Jean Paul's pop icons! Sessilee Lopez as Grace Jones, Karlie Kloss as Boy George, Joan Smalls as Sade, Hannelore Knuts as Annie Lennox, Franzi Mueller as David Bowie and the best performance went to Ginta Lapina as Madonna!
4. The metal headpieces by artist Graham Hudson at Comme des Garçons.
5. Fresh from the Prada show in Milan Caterina Ravaglia for the Neil Barrett SS13 lookbook.