DAZED Beauty is looking for an editorial intern
DAZED Beauty are looking for interns. This role offers the chance to work for a brand new digital website and publishing platform, dazedbeauty.com
Daily tasks include:
- Writing and pitching ideas for the DAZED Beauty website.
- Transcribing, editorial admin, image sourcing
- Attending editorial meetings and working with the DAZED Beauty team.
What we're looking for:
- IT skills - Basic Microsoft Office, photo editing a plus.
- Hard working, organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and flexible.
- A proven interest in beauty, subcultures, health and/ or wellness.
- Ability to write well and come up with editorial ideas.
What you will learn / we will teach you:
- A valuable insight into the beauty industry and the magazine publishing industry.
- Will gain strong organisation skills in relation to digital publishing.
- Opportunity to have your work published on the website.
The placement would run for 1 month - to be negotiated at your convenience. The role is full-time and is office based - usually running from Monday to Friday 10.00am - 6pm; however flexibility is required due to the nature of the role. We cover reasonable expenses (inc travel).
How to apply: Please send your CV & a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line DAZED Beauty