Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Department: Digital Marketing
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Direct Reports: Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Old Street, East London
Terms: FTE, Monday – Friday 10am to 6.30pm.
Duties, responsibilities & deliverables
• Develop and implement creative targeted digital activation and seeding campaigns for commercial and editorial projects.
• Support the marketing team across Dazed Group social media channels collaborating with the Social Media Editor & Social Media Assistant to deliver a comprehensive plan inside and outside social.
• Build relationships and partnerships with relevant individuals, multi-disciplinary communities and networks.
• Work closely with the Advertising and Creative Solutions team to develop innovative digital marketing strategies for commercial campaigns ensuring that agreed KPI’s are delivered when activated.
• Contribute to campaign strategy and planning and produce campaign reports and insights.
• Support the digital marketing of Dazed Group’s editorial platforms managing the Digital Marketing Assistant to drive seeding and activation campaigns.
Skills, experience & personal attributes
• Experience in a similar role in a digital agency or publishing advantageous.
• Strong network of contacts across social media platforms, digital publications, blogs and digital agencies.
• Proven success in implementing effective digital marketing campaigns utilising online and offline (SEO, social media, content marketing).
• Expert in measurement and reporting.
• Sound analytical skills.
• Ability to understand complex data and apply it to drive performance improvement and inform strategy development and delivery.
• Strong tech knowledge and comprehensive understanding of emerging digital opportunities.
• Knowledge of conversion metrics and ROI strategies.
• Proven and measurable success using social media to enhance marketing campaigns.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
• Strong self-organisation and prioritisation capabilities with the ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
• The ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.
Skills Tags: marketing, brand, digital, planning, creative, analysis, campaign development and analysis, campaign measurement, seeding, activations, PPC, SEO, content marketing, digital advertising, social media.
How to apply
Please send you CV (maximum 2 pages) and a 1-page cover letter in pdf format to jobs[at]dazedgroup[dot]com
Email Subject Line: Digital Marketing Manager
Closing Date: Extended until Tuesday 9th September 2014
We will endeavor to reply to every application but due to the high volume we receive we can only guarantee replies to those candidate who progress to interview stage.
* You must have a VISA to live and work in the U.K
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.