Aligned with the Marketing team and collaborating with the editorial, design and digital development teams the Digital Marketing Manager will draft digital strategies to drive traffic towards our websites and increase audience engagement across our social media platforms. Leveraging editorial, visual and video assets, this strategic role will focus on building engagement and rolling out cutting edge online campaigns that complement and amplify our direct marketing initiatives.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Level: Mid – Senior
Hours / Days: 10 – 18.30h Monday to Friday
Location: Old Street, East London
Holidays: 23 days p.a plus public holidays
Closing Date for applications: Friday September 20th 2013
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
• Develop and deliver comprehensive digital strategies to support achievement of business and brand objectives.
• Collaborate with editorial, marketing and commercial teams to leverage assets and ensure timely, responsive and effective digital marketing campaigns for issue launches, exclusive features, commercial projects and milestone events.
• Collaborate with editorial, design and development teams to brainstorm digital strategy.
• Assist marketing director with development and delivery of digital strategy to increase UV’s to our websites including project management, analysis, monitoring and feedback.
• Create, deliver and seed content on external networks.
• Compile digital stats reports, analysis and feedback to commercial, editorial and marketing teams to support commercial campaigns and reviews.
• Mentor and lead junior members of the team in digital strategy, content marketing and social media, analytics and monitoring.
• Lead market research projects (competitor and general analysis – to support 2014 planning)
What key skills and experience do you need to have?
• Proven success in implementing effective digital marketing campaigns utilising online and offline (SEO, social media, content marketing).
• Expert in measurement and reporting.
• Sound analytical skills.
• Ability to understand complex data and apply it to drive performance improvement and inform strategy development and execution.
• Strong technological knowledge and comprehensive understanding of emerging digital opportunities.
• Knowledge of conversion metrics and ROI strategies.
• Proven measurable success using social media to enhance marketing campaigns.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels within the business.
• Strong self-organisation and prioritisation, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
• The ability to learn quickly and adapt to the changing market.
Skills Tags: marketing, brand, digital, planning, creative, analysis, campaign development and analysis, campaign measurement, PPC, SEO, content marketing, digital advertising, mobile campaigns, social media.
What personal attributes are we looking for?
• A digital native, you are passionate about Fashion, Art, Youth Culture, Music and Design with a driving interest in cutting edge developments and new technologies.
• Confident working independently as well as productively in a team.
• Open to sharing ideas and learning, accepting constructive feedback from your team to benefit you, our projects and your team.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage and influence colleagues and clients.
• Calm under pressure and eager to work in a fast paced environment.
• Able to take a wide view seeing how your contribution fits into the whole while paying close attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic.
How to apply?
• Please send your C.V (no longer than 2 pages) and 1 page cover letter to jobs[at]dazedgroup[dot]com with the subject line Digital Marketing Manager.
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th September 2013.