Job Title: Digital Ad Trafficker
Department: Advertising & Creative Solutions
Location: Old Street, East London
Hours: 10.00 – 18.30, Monday to Friday
Holidays: 23 days plus public holidays
3. What are the main responsibilities of the role?
• Traffic, test, and maintain online, consumer device, and mobile advertising campaigns using DoubleClick’s DFP ad-server as well as in-house platforms.
• Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting.
• Create reports to monitor campaign delivery and to communicate relevant metrics to Advertising Account Management team.
• Manage client and external agency relationships communicating regulare status updates verbally and via email.
• Provide proof of implementation to the Project Management and Account Management teams.
• Regularly monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving systems via Adjuster.
• Ensure campaigns deliver on pace and in full.
• Work collaboratively with Account Managers to recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance.
• Use of Google analytics to accurately estimate available impressions and report to Advertising and Creative Solutions Account Managers.
4. What key skills and experience do you need?
• 1 year experience in online ad trafficking
• Results-driven with strong analytical skills
• Experience with DoubleClick’s DFP.
• Experience with campaign trafficking - rich media, custom ads, standard display, text and re-directs.
• Experience with 3rd-party rich media vendors such as DFA, Pointroll, MediaMind, and Eyewonder.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel.
5. What personal attributes are we looking for?
•Ability to multi-task.
•Confident working independently as well as productively in a team.
•Excellent communication and presentation skills.
•Calm under pressure and eager to work in a face paced environment.
•Excellent attention to detail with the ability to take a wide view seeing how your contribution fits into the whole.
•Open to sharing ideas and learning, accepting constructive feedback from your team to benefit you, our projects and your team.
•Passionate about fashion, art, youth culture, music, design.
6. How to apply?
• Please email your CV (no longer than 2 pages) with a cover letter (1 page) to jobs[at]dazedgroup.com
with Digital Ad Trafficker in the subject line.
• Closing date for applications Tuesday 17th September 2013.