Video Production - Editing Internship
Department: Dazed Vision
Placement Duration: 1 - 3 months
Working Hours: 10 – 18:30, Monday – Friday
Location: Old Street, East London
Expenses: Zone 1 - 2 Oyster / Expenses
Application Process: Please forward a CV (max. 2 pages) and 1 page cover letter
Applications accepted on an ongoing basis
What does the placement involve?
• Shooting and producing original content across Dazed Group platforms.
• Working closely with Head of Dazed Vision to help create and support the development of video content.
• Support Head of Dazed Vision with legal, compliance and general administration of department.
• Assist Head of Dazed Vision with development of editorial ideas across original and branded content.
• Assist with edits, post production and delivery of content.
What experience, knowledge and skills do you need?
• Degree in film or video production.
• Ability to shoot and edit, ideally with knowledge across different shooting formats.
• Knowledge of sound recording.
• Writing experience as a journalist or blogger.
• Experience working within a production environment desirable.
• Flexibility in management styles.
• Administrative experience with working proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite.
What personable attributes are we looking for?
• Passionate about Film, Fashion, Youth Culture and Media with a wide network of content creators.
• Focused, attentive, quick learner.
• Confident working independently as well as productively in a team.
• Open to sharing ideas and learnings, accepting constructive feedback from your team to benefit you, our projects and your team.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage colleagues and clients.
• Calm under pressure and eager to work in a face paced environment.
• Able to take a wide view seeing how your contribution fits into the whole while paying close attention to detail.
What are the benefits of a work placement at Dazed Group ?
• Supportive learning environment.
• Gain first hand professional experience of production, editing and commissioning video content.
• You will be assigned a mentor / manager who will support you throughout your placement.
• Fun, creative, dynamic place to work.
How to apply?
Please forward a CV (max. 2 pages) and 1 page cover letter to intern[at]dazedgroup[dot]com.
Reference subject line Video Production - Editing Internship.
Please include the dates when you are available for work placement in your cover letter.