Dazed Group is recruiting for a pivotal role in our new White Label Agency wing.
We are seeking an accomplished and experienced Creative Strategist to develop and implement creative solutions and brand communication strategies. You will author the creative concepts for the content we make for brands and write pitch decks for pitch presentations. This role will appeal to an ambitious creative who is passionate about branding, brand strategy and culture with a creative background gained in a creative agency. The role offers a unique opportunity to generate and realise extraordinary branded projects from the heart of Dazed Group: a leading creative agency and world-renowned publishing house.
Overview of responsibilities
• Assemble fitting creative collaborators from editorial, photo, fashion, design and events departments to respond to project brief
• Authoring creative concepts for the content we make for brands
• Write the pitch decks for pitch presentations working with the design team to realize decks.
• Manage and lead internal White Label project meetings.
• Facilitate engaging in-house ideas sessions that generate innovative and clever solutions
• Take ownership for delivery of brief response / presentation and attend pitch meetings with clients and agencies.
• Monitor creative integrity of project, in development and activation and respond to client feedback
• Build strong relationships with decision makers across internal teams, clients, creative and media agencies
• Inspire and support creativity across White Label.
Essential Experience and Skills and Person Spec
• 2 -3 years experience in a creative/strategic media role within agency, client or media owner
• A strategic thinker who is passionate about branding, strategy and links to contemporary culture who can quickly appreciate brand issues and objectives
• Deep awareness of the media landscape and passion for current and future trends in publishing, digital and media planning.
• Expert project and time management skills with a solutions-focussed attitude
• Ability to establish, maintain and nurture relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong written, communication and presentation skills
• Excellent attention to detail specifically around budgeting and timings
• Senior level contacts at clients and/or agencies and a wide network in the arts, media and creative sectors
• Confident, creative, cool-headed
• Strong negotiation skills
• Active in the digital / media / music world (i.e. blogging, labels, writing)
• Creative outside of the work environment
Please send your CV / cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line Creative Strategist / Dazed White Label
This is full-time, permanent role with an immediate start offering a Competitive Salary and opportunities for growth and development in a dynamic, creative working environment.
Based in London, Dazed Group is a multi-platform publisher and creative services agency established by Jefferson Hack and Rankin. Our flagship print titles are Dazed & Confused, AnOther and AnOther Man magazines. The reach and influence of our iconic titles is amplified through our cutting edge websites Dazeddigital.com and AnotherMag.com.