Dazed Group - Junior Web Developer
The Dazed Group is looking for an all round Web Developer to join our dynamic Digital Development team working with the latest technologies in a face paced .NET environment from our offices in East London. You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our magazine sites and administration systems. This role offers technically savvy, motivated and creative candidates the opportunity to bring exciting development ideas to fruition while maintaining and refining form, functionality and user experience across Dazed Group’s bespoke sites; dazeddigital.com, anothermag.com. Our ideal candidate will have a Computer Science degree or similar qualification. This is a technical role in a creative environment so a media or creative agency background would be advantageous.
Required technical skills and experience:
• At least 1-2 yrs web development exp - C#/ASP.NET
• Object Orientated Development
• MS SQL Server and T-SQL exp
Bonus skills and experience:
• Windows Azure
The role requires you to:
• Provide accurate timing estimates on work and deliver swift turnarounds
• Contribute to pitch, technical specification and instructional documents
• Participate in discussions about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions.
• Transform design visuals into web based applications
Desirable Personal Attributes:
• Knowledge of the Dazed Group titles and an abiding interest in music, fashion and youth culture
• Passion for latest technologies
• Ability to work on your own initiative and contribute within a collaborative team
Please send your CV / cover letter and work samples / portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line Junior Web Developer.
This is full-time, permanent role offering a Competitive Salary.
No Agencies Please.
We're also looking for a front end developer