Cult casting agency Nine Daughters and a Stereo introduce the wildest boys on the street with photography by Ben Toms and styling by Robbie Spencer.
We featured the Cologne-based modelling agency Nine Daughters and a Stereo and their casting videos a earlier in the yar, and for the Dazed December issue, photographer Ben Toms and Dazed menswear editor Robbie Spencer shot their wildest boys on the streets. We show extra shots unseen in the magazine here.
Photography Ben Toms
Styling Robbie Spencer
Models David, Fabian, Lucas B, Lucas R, Nik, Tim at Nine Daughters and a Stereo
Styling Assistant Elizabeth Fraser-Bell
Special thanks to Eva and Kira
1. Coat by Gucci; Waist coat by Barbour; Cardigan by Lacoste; Shirt by Full Circle; Jogging bottoms by Nike; Bracelet model's own
2. Bomber jacket by J Lindeberg; Shirt from Rokit
3. Shirt by Levi's; Jumper from Sabre Sales; Nose chain by Telfar
4. Suit jacket by Trussardi 1911; Coat worn underneath by Kenzo; Jumper by APC; Cardigan worn around waist by YMC; Combat trousers by Franklin and Marshall; Hat from Beyond Retro; Scarf worn around neck by J Lindeberg; Check scarf by Benetton; Pink scarf from Beyond Retro; Necklace stylist's own; Gloves by Lou Dalton; Skeleton Gloves by Katie Eary.
5. Biker jacket by Schott; Military jacket from Rokit; Zip up top and trousers by Paul Smith; Hat from Beyond Retro; Scarf stylist's own; Gloves by Lou Dalton
6. Jacket by Vivienne Westwood; Shirt by Blaak; Neckscarf and necklace stylist's own.
7. Check shirt by Levi's; Denim jacket by Wrangler; Coat by C.P. Company; Jeans by Horace; Scarf from Beyond Retro
8. Top by Louis Vuitton; Coat from Sabre Sales; Gillet by Ralph Lauren; Jeans stylist's own
9. Jumper worn underneath by Gucci; Jacket from Rokit; Waistcoat by Horace; Trousers by James Long; Scarf by J Lindeberg; Bag stylist's own
10. Denim jacket by Wrangler; Coat worn underneath by Kenzo Homme; Hat and scarf from Rokit
11. Coat by Gucci; Waist coat by Barbour; Cardigan by Lacoste; Shirt by Full Circle; Jogging bottoms by Nike; Bracelet model's own
12. Bomber jacket by J Lindeberg; Shirt from Rokit