1. The hair at Ann Demeulemeester. I loved the long sectioned partings that mimicked the cascading floor length sleeves and capes in the collection.
2. The crazy sci-fi hair by Luigi Murenu for the Rick Owens show showed incredible precision, you could hardly tell they were wigs.
3. Balmain look 37. I love the crystal checkerboard on Nadja Bender, one of the few looks that did not have Dynasty shoulder pads. I also liked the easy pigtail plaited hair with hairbands at the top and bottom, it helped to tone down the overall feel of the collection and give it a bit of reality.
4. The cascading foam backdrop at Rick Owens which resembled a melting ice glacier.
5. The minimalist flamenco look at Balenciaga and the return of Bo Don – she walked Ghesquière's show with her new cute short haircut and opened Balmain.