1. Meeting Jil Sander and being talked through the collection in person was probably the highlight of the whole of Milan fashion week. I now feel really inspired by this new era of Jil Sander, and can truly understand what she is aiming to achieve with her return to the brand. I like these spiral zip boots from the collection re-see.
2. Fendi re-see. Quite possibly my favourite collection in Milan, so inventive, so well made. I love these cube bags, they have a very Bauhaus feel to them.
3. The Fendi dice! I want one!
4. I love the Dolce & Gabbana wicker finale looks. The finale look on Zuzanna Bijoch, who I shot with Pierre Debusschere for the October issue, was amazing.
5. The neck crystals from Missoni.